Doctorate in Christian Counseling
This online course is taught in English only.
Roda Duniawi – Put the voice of God at the center of your counseling and become a vessel of His divine healing power.
- Are you confident that you are ministering to the deep heart needs of your clients, or do you sometimes feel like you are just putting on Band-Aids to cover festering wounds?
- Wouldn’t you like to know that your clients have been cleansed and healed by experiencing the loving touch and compassionate words of the Wonderful Counselor Who alone can touch those deepest places within?
If so, then a Doctoral Degree in Christian Counseling from Christian Leadership University is exactly what you’ve been searching for.
A Doctorate of Christian Counseling that’s worth far more than the paper it’s printed on
We believe that experiential knowledge is infinitely more valuable than detached book learning. All the head knowledge in the world will do you little good if you can’t make it work in the real world. That’s why every step of the way you will be applying what you learn. Each of our Christian Counseling courses is refreshingly practical and will guide you step-by-step through the processes and techniques that are used.
Why is this so different from every other online Christian Counseling Doctoral program?
You cannot begin to measure the effect of having God show up and minister His healing power directly to a broken heart. It goes so far beyond the mere Christian principles of counseling that you can attempt to apply by your own strength. The voice of the Lord Jesus Christ and His life-changing power are absolutely essential for the complete and lasting restoration of a deeply wounded heart.
These Christian Counseling courses online are designed to get to the root of the problem, and to effectively facilitate Jesus Himself coming and doing all the “heavy lifting.” He alone can eliminate not just the emotional pain itself, but the underlying heart issues that cause each of these inner struggles. God knows the exact origin of every negative thought, attitude, and picture that a heart holds, and He wants more than anything to personally touch and heal these areas.
The fast track to your degree
You are much closer to your Doctor of Christian Counseling degree than you realize. Bring in up to 50% of your doctorate through the combination of transcripts from other colleges and a Life Experience Portfolio. Put your past studies and experiences to good use and earn your Doctorate of Christian Counseling faster than you ever thought possible!
Earn Your Degree from Home
Obtain an accredited Doctoral Degree in Christian Counseling 100% through distance learning.
Counseling Degree Fast Start
Earn up to 50% of your Christian Counseling Doctoral Degree through the combination of life experience credit and transfers from other colleges. or seminaries.
Why Pay More?
Tuition at CLU is about 1/10th of the average private college, and about 1/4thof a public state college.
Students from developing countries will receive a discount from Christian Leadership University:
- If you are ordering a normal 3-credit CLU course, the course tuition is reduced from $300 to $150. Course materials and cost of shipping are extra.
- We have more than 20 electronic training modules of our top courses which lead to a Diploma in Applied Spirituality. All materials are instantly available on your computer or smartphone. Normal price per module is $99 – $197, and you may request a coupon that discounts the module to half price. Click here for more information.
CLU is #1 in Revelation-Based Learning
Our unique approach is real life, biblically-grounded, revelation-based learning, authenticated by the voice of God.
- COU202 Counseled by God
- COU203 Cornerstones of Communication
- COU301 Prayers That Heal the Heart
- COU305 Parenting for Success
- REN103 Communion With God
- REN105 Father Heart of God
- REN204 Naturally Supernatural
- REN206 Increasing the Anointing
- REN207 Healing Anointing
- REN310 Wisdom Through Dream Interpretation
Most of the Doctoral degrees require the completion of 40 credits beyond the Master’s degree with the option of doing a doctoral dissertation for a portion of the credits. The following degrees require 60 credits beyond the Master’s degree, including a mandatory doctoral dissertation: Doctor of Christian Philosophy, Doctor of Divinity, and Doctor of Theology. These credits may come from a combination of 1) courses taken; 2) an original dissertation or ministry project, and 3) a practicum or internship experience. The student is expected to work together with the Dean in designing a program that will meet his desire for growth in the area(s) in which God has placed a passion in his heart.
- Courses taken: The student may choose any of the courses offered by CLU. If he chooses an undergraduate course, additional work will be added to fulfill the graduate-level requirements.
- Original dissertation or ministry project: This can be an original written work or the creation of ministry work. Uniqueness and/or originality will be key evaluation points of this project. If a written project, it should keep a balance between original textual research (in Scripture and secondary literature) and practical testing of the thesis in real life. Somehow the ministry work or the original written work should add a new perspective to the knowledge and practice of the topic addressed by the thesis.
- Practicum or internship: We also encourage a portion of the doctoral degree to be from real-life ministry experience.
Limits: A maximum of 20 credits may be awarded for the total of both transfer credits from other institutions and from credits earned for life experience. Of these 20, no more than 10 may come from credits earned for life experience. [onlinestudies]