Roda Duniawi – The following Oyster Sauce Mushroom Chicken Recipe can be categorized as a practical comfort food. Deliciously served warm, make anyone who eats sautéed Chicken Mushroom Oyster Sauce then reminiscing about mother’s cooking at home. Mother can also introduce this hereditary menu to the little one with a little modification. For example, by adding Kobe White Seasoning Flour as a thickener.
How to make Chicken Mushroom Oyster Sauce is even more special because it uses Kobe Pepper that smells fragrant and warm. As well as the addition of Oyster Sauce Selera so that the savory taste is more kicky.
Let’s make this chicken recipe easy with oyster sauce creations to be a favorite daily dish at home, Mother!
Result: 1 plateCooking time: 30 minutes
- 100 grams of chicken fillets (thinly sliced lengthwise)
- 50 grams of button mushrooms
- 1 piece of white tofu (diced)
- 3 stems of kucai leaves
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 sachet of Kobe Pepper
- 1 sachet Of Oyster Sauce Tastes
- 1 pack of Kobe White Seasoning Flour (75gr)
- water to taste
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil.
How to make Chicken Mushroom Oyster Sauce:
- Heat cooking oil, sauté chicken until discolored.
- Put the garlic, cook until fragrant.
- Put the button mushrooms, stir.
- Put the tofu, stir.
- Add Oyster Sauce Tastes, pepper and water. Mix well.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of Kobe White Seasoning Flour with 3 tablespoons of water.
- Add the kucai leaves and put a solution of Kobe White Seasoning Flour into the Chicken Mushroom Oyster Sauce. Stir.
- Turn off the heat, ready to serve.